A screening interview will be uninformed.But the interviewer will ask you whether it is convenient to talk.Then it's good idea to say NO and that you will call back.This is big opportunity to think of what to say and how to say it.Generally a telephone interview will last for 10-15 minutes.Always be clear about whom you are speaking.Just make an impact with your voice.
Some organizations are now using video conferencing.So it's good to arrive early and become familiar with the surroundings and feel comfortable in facing a computer screen.
REMEMBER ALL THESE POINTS LISTED BELOW
- be mentally and physically well prepared.
- get to know about the organization.
- feel confident and composed in nature.
- anticipate questions and prepare the answers.
- create a positive impression from the start.
- avoid talking too much.
- speak clearly and steadily and tell the truth.